FOREIGN LANGUAGE FUN IN YOUR SCHOOL OR LIBRARY
Culture Academy is an easy to learn and easy to implement teacher training for preschool to 2nd grade educators who want to introduce a foreign language and strengthen English skills in their classrooms. Our twelve-hour training program guides educators on how to master Bilingual Birdies methodologies and integrate fun-filled lesson plans rooted in music, movement, and puppetry. Innovative and age appropriate curriculum is digitally distributed each month as a benefit of joining the Global Bird Nest teacher community.
- Research-based language acquisition technique perfected over 10 years of teaching experience in New York City
- Parents receive original music CD downloads to support classroom learning at home
- Music/movement/puppetry approach encourages active learning and increases social-emotional development
- Live Training: Twelve-hour in-person training in your school or our training center in New York City
- Online Platform Access: Membership to the Global Bird Nest, our video/audio platform with monthly themed curriculum of original songs, games, and puppetry routines
- Classroom Kit: A set of 25 instruments and word-reinforcing props for each educator to use with their students
- Teacher Guide: Features classroom management tips and best practices
- Online Professional Development: Webinars throughout the year to create a feedback cycle and further support positive outcomes in the classroom
OUR CURRICULUM FEATURES
- Identifying Colors
- Pedestrian Safety
- Farm Animals
- Changing Seasons
- Healthy Eating
- And more!
Praise from our School Partners!
“My favorite part is the high quality curriculum and the joy it encourages from the children. I wouldn’t change a thing about the program and we’re thrilled to have Bilingual Birdies in our school.”
– Howard Johnson, Director of Medical Center Nursery School at Columbia University, New York City