Our most popular and successful offering is our school partnership. It is our honor to come to your school and create a culturally rich experience for your students. The majority of our partnerships are with preschools; however we also visit kindergartens and first grade classes, community centers, and indoor playgrounds. Whether it’s in school or after school, Bilingual Birdies is the answer to your foreign language learning needs. Our goal is to teach basic vocabulary and short phrases through our live music technique. Children are introduced to a foreign language while they build cultural awareness.
We are currently in 35+ preschools where we teach Spanish, French, Mandarin, Hebrew and English (ESL). Before entering the classroom, our Bilingual Teaching Musicians complete our Culture University Teacher Training Program where they master our live music teaching methodologies. We work with all types of schools, including private preschools, head start programs, public schools and summer camps. It is our dream to educate as many children as possible and will cater to any budget.
- Live music
- Movement and dance
- Rhymes and storytelling
- Exploratory games
Our Thematic Curriculum Includes
- Farm Animals
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Identifying Colors
- Body Parts
- Changing Seasons
- Making Friends
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Sun, Moon and Stars
- And more!
What We Provide
- 30-minute sessions in each classroom (45 minutes for after school)
- Instruments and props for children to use
- Bilingual Birdies CD for each child to take home
- Family concert twice per year with the Bilingual Birdies Band
- Trained substitute if ever needed
Schools We Serve
- Blue School
- Buckle My Shoe
- The Art Farm
- Children’s Aid Society
- Barrow St Nursery
- Third St Music School
- Educational Alliance – 6 locations
- San Jose Day Nursery
- Rhinelander Children’s Center
- Medical Center Nursery School
- Park Avenue Synagogue
- Hannah Senesh Day School
- Stepping Stones Nursery School
- Bronx Early Learning Center
- Bright Horizons, NY Presbyterian Hospital
- Bright Horizons, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- International Preschools – 4 locations
- Columbus Park West Nursery School
- P.S. 152 Early Head Start
- And more!
BRING BILINGUAL BIRDIES TO YOUR SCHOOL!
Step 1: Let Us Know You’re Interested.
Step 2: Learn More!
We will contact you within 24 hours of your inquiry to set up a convenient time to meet and discuss further details.
Step 3: Tell other parents in your school.
Download and distribute a brief informational piece to the parents in your school and get them excited about cultural content in their kids’ classrooms.
We appreciate your interest in our program and are looking forward to sharing more!